domenica 24 luglio 2011

While I was shopping



This afternoon, while I was shopping, I went into the JDC in Milan centre: throughout the store there was such a beautiful music that made me really want to go shopping! You can imagine my surprise when I saw in front of me the dj in the middle of the store! How I couldn't take a photo? :)

Questo pomeriggio mentre facevo shopping sono entrata alla JDC in centro a Milano: in tutto il negozio c'era della musica stupenda che faceva davvero venire voglia di fare shopping! Non potete immaginare la mia sorpresa nel trovarmi davanti la dj in mezzo al negozio! Non potevo non farle una foto no?? :)

9 commenti:

M ha detto...

this is the most brilliant thing i've ever seen! :D I wish we had DJS in norwegian shops as well!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Barbara Franceschini ha detto...

I hope for you! :D
She was very beautiful! And she was wearing lovely reds heels! :P

Io con me e me stessa ha detto...

Ma dai, una DJ in un negozio???
Spettacolo!

Gaby de Modacapital ha detto...

I love the pictures!!
have a nice day :)
kisses!

Barbara Franceschini ha detto...

Katiu siiii!!!spettacolo anche perchè era proprio figa! il look, lei stessa e soprattutto come mixava la musica! *.*

gaby tnk you! :)

Fotokarusellen ha detto...

Great images and a wonderful blog.

Barbara Franceschini ha detto...

Fotokarusellen tnk you!!! :D

eziozerziani (Ermanno Albano) ha detto...

Hai fatto benissimo a non lasciarti scappare l'occasione, visto il risultato.Complimenti Barbara
Ermanno

Barbara Franceschini ha detto...

grazie mille Ermanno!!! :)